Posted on Mon 02 April 2018 in yeah
Using machine learning estimate whether someone is going to commit a crime in the future.
My annotated entry is here or to play with it and run the code in google colab here
I haven't updated the site in a while but I have been busy. At some point I will get round to adding the following
- Kaggle predictions for car insurance
- A partial gameboy emulator
- Reinforcement learning (on a much better working GB emulator)
- Some other fun things from playing with Keras
- Turning the lights on with google assistant and a 433mhz transmitter
- Where is dad picture frame
- IoT doorbell
Anyways I've updated the site today to include an entry in a machine learning competition.